Spacious apartment offers authentic, local stay. Located 13 minutes by direct metro to city center. Comes with private balcony, as well as FREE INTERNET and FREE PARKING AREA. The closest metro station is only 3 minutes walking. Nearest local restaurant/bar is behind the corner. And for those who wants more than the average beer to fill their mugs there is a Prosek´s famous, family owned and operated microbrewery, serving classic Czech beer and cuisine. 2 private bedrooms and open space with living room area and kitchen.
This cozy appartment on the second floor offers on 116m ² equip you with everything you need to feel at home. It is located in a very safe and quiet, very green, ideal for sports, or relaxing in a nice park. Though being in a quiet residential area, it is close (only 3 mins) to all the public transportation stations (Strizkov metro and bus stop) that takes you only 13 mins to the center of Prague. The renting contract will be from February 2020. The apartment has air conditioner, security system and doors with security. It is fully furnished with a walk-in wardrobe, which is part of one of the bedrooms. Rooms are separated and there is one large bathroom with a toilet and one separate toilet. Hassle-free parking is also reserved for residents of the house. Both rooms are fully furnished with linens and towels. The beds are very comfortable king-size ones.
As the rooms and the area is very quiet the room are perfectly suitable for concentrated working. There is a full-size desk for studying with desk light for studying, however, there is enough daylight as the room has two windows.
High-speed internet is provided and included in rent.
-Free internet / WIFI
Fully equipped kitchen:
-Fridge + freezer
-Glasses, plates, etc.
Bedroom & bathroom:
-Washing machine (inside the apartment)
-Iron + ironing board
-Towels, bed sheets, soap, toilet paper, etc
- Grocery store (Norma, Billa, Lidl, Kaulfland, Penny) - 3 to 10 min by walk
- Restaurants: McDonald's, bakery, kebab, czech, asian and italian restaurants etc. can all be found nearby (6 min walk)
- OC Letňany - shopping mall with arround 180 stores, multi-cinema and swimming pool is only 1metro station away (2min).
- Park přátelství - a lovely park for jogging, picnics or studying. It's not exactly Stromovka but it's big enough and its just 3 min by walk
- Also hospital emergency is just 9 min by walk
- Beznoska microbrewery - traditional Czech pub, definitely worth it if you want to try some unique Czech beer (5min from metro Prosek)
- Another shopping center with restaurants at Ládví - Iceland, Albert (2min by metro)
-This house is suitable for families as there are a kindergarten and an elementary school near the house.
HOW TO GET AROUND
The nearest metro stop Střížkov is only 3 minutes by foot from apartment. You will be in city in 13 minutes by direct metro line. The bus stop is next to the metro station. The night bus connection is great, it's only 16 min from Dlouhá třída to Střížkov.
If you arrive by train, you can use metro line C directly to stop Střížkov, it takes about 12 minutes. If you arrive by bus to Florenc station, you can use metro line C as well to Střížkov, it takes around 11 minutes. From the airport, it takes about 56 minutes by public transport and 25 minutes by taxi or Uber. Uber works well in Prague.
-We speak Czech, English.
- Since it is a quite neighborhood, please try not to be loud and noisy.
How you can cancel a reservation varies depending on what stage the reservation is in.